Asymptotic worst case time and space complexity.
Searching, sorting, hashing.
Algorithm design techniques: greedy, dynamic programming and divide‐and‐conquer. Graph search, minimum spanning trees, shortest paths.
- B. Tech. CSE (IIT Delhi) ‘96
- M. S. (Research), CSE(IIT Delhi) ‘98
- Ph.D. (National University of Singapore), 2001
- Outstanding Teacher Award from IIT Roorkee
- IBM International Faculty Award
"Sir explained the fundamentals of each topic (like Time Complexity, Space Complexity, Greedy Algorithms, Dynamic Programming etc.) with such a clarity and real life examples. I could solve questions myself after attending this course."
- Hemant Sadana, M.tech IIT K