Machine instructions and addressing modes.
ALU, data‐path and control unit. Instruction pipelining.
Memory hierarchy: cache, main memory and secondary storage;
I/O interface (interrupt and DMA mode).
- B. Tech. CSE (IIT Delhi) ‘96
- M. S. (Research), CSE(IIT Delhi) ‘98
- Ph.D. (National University of Singapore), 2001
- Outstanding Teacher Award from IIT Roorkee
- IBM International Faculty Award
"This course has helped me to understand operation and working of Computer from completely different perspective. Sir's course material is excellent. The understanding of this course helped me to crack several interviews."
-Aditya Pal, M.S. IISC Bangalore