Database Management System
Relational model: relational algebra, tuple calculus, SQL.
Integrity constraints, normal forms.
File organization, indexing (e.g., B and B+ trees).
Transactions and concurrency control.
- B. Tech. CSE (IIT Delhi) ‘96
- M. S. (Research), CSE(IIT Delhi) ‘98
- Ph.D. (National University of Singapore), 2001
- Outstanding Teacher Award from IIT Roorkee
- IBM International Faculty Award
"Sir explained this course with such beautiful examples that I can never forget this subject. Normal forms were never clear to me before studying from sir. Highly recommend this course."
- Shashank, M.Tech IIIT Delhi