Discrete Mathematics: Propositional and first order logic. Sets, relations, functions, partial
orders and lattices. Groups.
Graphs: connectivity, matching, coloring.
Combinatorics: counting, recurrence relations, generating functions.
Linear Algebra: Matrices, determinants, system of linear equations, eigenvalues and
eigenvectors, LU decomposition.
Calculus: Limits, continuity and differentiability. Maxima and minima. Mean value
Probability: Random variables. Uniform, normal, exponential, poisson and binomial
distributions. Mean, median, mode and standard deviation. Conditional probability and
- B. Tech. CSE (IIT Delhi) ‘96
- M. S. (Research), CSE(IIT Delhi) ‘98
- Ph.D. (National University of Singapore), 2001
- Outstanding Teacher Award from IIT Roorkee
- IBM International Faculty Award
"This was most refreshing part of entire the curriculum. Enjoyed it most, also it was most scoring. Frankly many of high school concepts were cleared after studying from sir. "
- Vineet Joshi, M.Tech IIIT D